Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
for the record, you'll want an '02 or newer frame. the only monster in '01 to get the newer frame was the s4. as for where to find a straight unit? dunno.

S

·
0 Posts
I have an ST4 frame that I might sell. The front is the same as a Monster frame. The tail cold be modified.

C

·
0 Posts
I'm hoping I won't need one, but I'm still wating to hear if my frame is tweaked from being rear ended.

If you find a good source, let us know!

-Chad

S

·
0 Posts
chadhargis said:
I'm hoping I won't need one, but I'm still wating to hear if my frame is tweaked from being rear ended.

If you find a good source, let us know!

-Chad
i noticed you started another thread on this but can't remember the details. i certainly hope you've got insurance info for the person who hit you. i'm thinking lawsuit and a new bike!

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I just e-mailed the guy on Speedzilla, we'll see what he has to say. Anyone else have thoughts on places to look?

Also, what would be a fair price for a clean, straight, newer style frame?

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the recommendation Strati. Anyone have any ideas on a good price? The guy on Speedzilla has a 2003 frame for sale, a few scratches, some stressing around the frame boss where a frame slider was, and a chopped tail. He was asking $1000 plus shipping. I was thinking that something in the $500 range was more reasonable. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 2001 frame on eBay there is the older style frame. I'm finding lots of those around, but very few newer style frames...

F

·
0 Posts
i have no knowledge about how to register/title a bike with one.
In my state, WA, you take the MSO down to the court house. Pay your fees and get plates. NO problems what so ever.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts