Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Re: Logo changes!!

B

Man that's awesome looking..I LOVE IT. It will work so well on so manny things. I'd like a sticker or something with JUST the DUC. Great work man, so you mind me asking what you do for a living..it APPEARS you may do something like THAT for a living.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts

I vote for B. I think it would look better with the spike collar, though. The bolts in the neck don't really work on the duck like they do on Frankenstein, IMHO. Awesome work!

·
Registered
142 Posts

I vote for B, and again... nice work! On the other hand, the sticker on the pipe seems almost silly, sort of "free advertising" for Termi., but I could live with it :D

·
Premium Member
236 Posts

I'm down with both of 'em - love the Termi sticker!!

At the risk of being difficult, I actually think the "A" font goes with the "B" franken-duck and the "B" font goes with the "A" leather-duck. Just my opinion.

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts

I like the "B" font. Maybe it just looks better because the rake matches the duck.

The bolt, as it is, doesn't seem to work (wait, is it titanium?). It looks more like a spike to me.

One big concern, will this work on a black tee? What happens to the black backround, outline, ect.? (there is almost a DP logo hidden in it :))

I'm with Mark, that Termi sticker makes it. I notice you gave the can a more CF look. I like that too.

I know we're on a "Monster" theme, but could you try an all yellow duck?

G

·

Lose the sticker on pipe, and order me some "B"s on T's and Patch, ...oh and I will take sticker as well. Exselent job.

G

·

I like A. The scary green font works well for a monster, but the Frankin Duck would be better with A than with B. Great designs!

Steve C.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Sweet. Chalk another one up for B, including the font.

Now just to be a pain in the butt and to be the one board newbie who has to be naggin': should the Duck be leaned forward more to give it a greater sense of urgency and speed? Should the wheel be slightly out of round for that same reason? Maybe the spokes should be blurred a whee bit?

Naw man, looks great. I'd wear that on a T.

-R.

·
Registered
46 Posts

B

1 - 14 of 14 Posts