Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a track day this summer? It would be fun to get a group of monsters at the track. I was thinking Pacific Raceways in Kent, WA with Adrenaline Freaks. I had a good experience last year with them and Ducati of Seattle. June 11 or July 9th are the next ones coming up, but we could find other days and tracks with different companies. Think about it it really is a blast. ;D ;D

Picture of the track day in October Last year. Great fun.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Did you *remove* your headlight?

Also.. a track day sounds like a blast... what would be the cost?

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
It is 165.00 for the day and I thought it was worth it. Way to much fun you really can work on your riding and not worry about cars, animals, gravel etc.

I took everything off my bike that was not needed lights, beer tray, turn signals, mirrors. The bike does not look so good but cheaper than buying new parts if you crash.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I'd be down if it was sometime around August.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Ok guys and gals, here is the summer schedule as seen on PNW Duc's Yahoo site posted by Lee. We should beable to find one day that would work for a group of us. I am sure there will be a group from the Yahoo site going several times, but more mosters the better.

I am sure you noticed that they are all midweek. The only weekend track day I can find is in Spokane.

SR = Seattle Raceway AKA SIR
PIR = Portland Raceway...

April 2, Fri A Freaks SR
Apr. 8, Thur PSSR PIR
Apr. 29 Thur Motocorsa PIR
Apr. 30 Fri A Freaks SR
May 17 Mon Motocorsa PIR
May 20 Thur PSSR PIR
June 11 Fri A Freaks SR
June 18 Fri PSSR PR
June 23 Wed 2 Fast SR
July 9 Fri A Freaks SR
July 21 Wed PSSR PIR
July 28 Wed 2 Fast SR
Aug 6 Fri PSSR PIR
Aug 13 Fri A Freaks SR
Aug 18 Wed 2 Fast SR
Aug 19 Thur Motocorsa PIR
Sept 8 Wed 2 Fast SR
Sept 15 Wed Motocorsa PIR
Sept 17 Fri PSSR PIR
Sept 17 Fri A fREAKS SR
Oct 8 Fri A Freaks SR
Oct 11 Mon Motocorsa PIR

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
This looks like alot of fun but what all do i need to do it? Do i have to take a class or anyhting?

thanks

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I would LOVE to participate. I have some new rearesets on the way to me right now, and am planning clip-ons soon.

I'll probably want to find some sliders before I go to a track too.
I will need a little time to get my bike fully back into riding shape though after my little spill... If you guys pick a day that is not too soon (like maybe in aug. some time) and that is near seattle, I will try to go.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts