Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any opinions on the local dealers. I am planning on puchasing a new Monster and want to work with a reputable place.

Beverly Hills Ducati, GP Motorcycles, Pro Italia to name a few

-E

·
Registered
849 Posts
Pro Italia seems great if you want to purchase a bike. I keep hearing horror stories about their service department, and I've had some so-so experiences with them myself (not terrible by any means, but definitely not good either - just random little things like leaving the fuse box cover in the air box and forgetting screwdrivers underneath the seat).

I hear mostly good stuff about BH Ducati, and only good stuff so far about Oceanside. If Oceanside only weren't so far...

-R.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you.. I am going there tomorrow to get the 620 i.e. although I am talking to another guy. They seem to be giving me a good deal. We'll see when I get there.

Thanks!!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oceanside guys are pretty cool

Was My first time buyin' somethin new so can't say if they are fair or what not but...

they were way cool guys and Balz hooked me up wit' some good gear at a discount

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
A very good friend of mine took delivery on a new Triumph ST at SoCalDucati in Brea...I was the one to take him there for the deliverythis past week.
It's a smaller shop and they seemed to be quite low key. They also gave my friend a very good price on the ST.

Has anyone out there delt with SoCalDucati and subsequently have a comment or two ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts