Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day from Perth, Western Australia, Australia!

hows it hangin' fellas?

Your boys, Live, played downunder here in OZ last night!
was a ripper concert!!
Awesome!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

hope they keep touring.
the place went absolutely mental when they finally played 'Lightning Crashes'

they left the stage and it looked like they had finished. After a coupla minutes they came back out and played another set.

Was ****in' mint!!! [thumbsup]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
Been to a few Live concerts, they put on a pretty good show.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,219 Posts
i never realized how bad york was until that song made me visit it myself. lol

glad you liked them.

the hooters are from the area too ya know. [thumbsup]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,764 Posts
hooters? travis youre trashing a perfectly good thread

:-X :-X"and we danced like a wave on the ocean romance" :-X :-X

pepsduc glad you had a good time...i didnt know they were still together...drummer and guitarist live up the street from my parents and they always seemed ,well ,out of it so to speak
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,974 Posts
bighoss said:
hooters? travis youre trashing a perfectly good thread

:-X :-X"and we danced like a wave on the ocean romance" :-X :-X

pepsduc glad you had a good time...i didnt know they were still together...drummer and guitarist live up the street from my parents and they always seemed ,well ,out of it so to speak
You're trashing the Hooters, but you know the lyrics? Hmmmm.... [laugh]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,219 Posts
bighoss said:
hooters? travis youre trashing a perfectly good thread

:-X :-X"and we danced like a wave on the ocean romance" :-X :-X

pepsduc glad you had a good time...i didnt know they were still together...drummer and guitarist live up the street from my parents and they always seemed ,well ,out of it so to speak
i'll take the hooters over live any day of the week.
don't trash the hooters...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,546 Posts
I like Hooters.....they have good wings. [cheeky]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KnightofNi II said:
i'll take the hooters over live any day of the week.
don't trash the hooters...
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
Hooters hasnt made it to Australia yet!
I may have to write a letter to their marketing department, suggesting the idea.

DukeOddy said:
I like Hooters.....they have good wings. [cheeky]
only because of the good wings, of course...... [laugh] [cheeky]

Hey!!! who jacked my thread?!!! 8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,764 Posts
dudes the hooters are bunch of loosers... just deal with it.



only reason i know the lyrics is because i came up with them when i was 3 yrs old
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
umm..... who exactly are the hooters?....... :-\
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,974 Posts
pepsduc said:
umm..... who exactly are the hooters?....... :-\
They're a local band (Philadelphia) from the 80's that made it briefly onto the national scene in the late 80's/early 90's. I think they still tour in Japan and such.

I liked 'em and Hoss you can deal with that. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,546 Posts
pepsduc said:
only because of the good wings, of course...... [laugh] [cheeky]
Hey!!! who jacked my thread?!!! 8)
Is there any other reason?? :angel:

Sorry about the threadjack.....I am good at that. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,764 Posts
DesmosDromos said:
I liked 'em and Hoss you can deal with that. ;)
no problem.. to each his own.

to be kind to a fan,

heres a pic of them at one of their sold out shows in east egypt [laugh]
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,364 Posts
bighoss said:
heres a pic of them at one of their sold out shows in east egypt [laugh]
Hahahah...'get a load of' the hair on the guy on the far right...Tony Manero, eat your heart out [laugh]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,764 Posts
KnightofNi II said:
gotta love 80's hair

maybe that's why paul doens't like them....they have hair :p [cheeky]




just joshing with ya hoss. ;) :-*

ahhhh [cheeky]

ill trade hair for the ladies any day.... [laugh]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,546 Posts
I pity da fool who bad mouths the baldness!!!! :mad:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,219 Posts
bighoss said:
ahhhh [cheeky]

ill trade hair for the ladies any day.... [laugh]
how are you gonna do that when you have none?

or are you saying that you already traded the hair for the ladies? ;)
i'd say you got duped...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,546 Posts
Are you saying Leah isn't good looking? Damn Travis....I would be upset if I were Paul. :eek:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,219 Posts
DukeOddy said:
Are you saying Leah isn't good looking? Damn Travis....I would be upset if I were Paul. :eek:
he's the one sayinf ladies..as in more than one. i wouldn't be worried about paul, i'd be worried about leah being mad at paul for wanting more than one woman
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top