Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every one,
i became monstermember , because i was looking for parts to fix my monster 620dark 2006.

I was cool riding on saturday morning 5 september, and on St-Urbain street (Montréal), on my way to downtown i made a changing line, and the way was partialy obstrued by the big car in front of me.... Surprise!! there was a Subaru was double park in the line. So i rush my break pedal and lever but my monster slip and gently lay on its side and stop slidin on the subaru.

Thank god i'm alive with a little scratch on right elbow and knee. And my monster have bend handlebar and bent brake pedal. Still riding to, like me I'm very lucky..

We are never enough secur, be careful every time with eye on evry thing everybody!!! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Hi every one,
i became monstermember , because i was looking for parts to fix my monster 620dark 2006.

I was cool riding on saturday morning 5 september, and on St-Urbain street (Montréal), on my way to downtown i made a changing line, and the way was partialy obstrued by the big car in front of me.... Surprise!! there was a Subaru was double park in the line. So i rush my break pedal and lever but my monster slip and gently lay on its side and stop slidin on the subaru.

Thank god i'm alive with a little scratch on right elbow and knee. And my monster have bend handlebar and bent brake pedal. Still riding to, like me I'm very lucky..

We are never enough secur, be careful every time with eye on evry thing everybody!!! :rolleyes:
Glad to hear you're OK Kareen. Yes, you are very lucky. City riding requires our full mental committment and it's wise to leave plenty of space around you whenever possible. Hope you get your bike back in order soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts