Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since my S-4 took a faint or dive off the hoist there is now life.
I put a used tank on the S-4 after transfering the level sensor, fuel pump and filter from the squished tank to the new 'slightly dented' one. geesh... my friend told me a tale of BMW owners paying $179 to change a filter in a FI beemer. This wasn't tough at all to change the guts on the monster. Certainly not $179 worth........
After the transfer, it fired right up and I might just have to go for a warm-up run to the gas station sunday for a fill-up.

Daytona was fun, and I made it to the ducati day on friday at the go cart track across the street from the track. Only 3 ducati umbrella girls this year. But all three put together aren't as old as me. There you have it...

Well the duc didn't make it this year, but the BSA A-10 and Norton commando alternated days and both ran like a clock. But with these old bikes, we only rode about 790 miles during our little commutes around central Fl.
Well since I've been back, I haven't ridden my bike. but I have run my snowblower.......

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Well Dave, I got my bike out four times, about 250 mi total, before last week's dump set us back again. It wasn't Daytona though...

Good to hear the S4 is waking up again. Not a real nice day for a spin, even down to the gas station, today though :-/

Maybe this will all melt off by next weekend.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts