Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re:  license plate holder

forget about the plate holder, HOT BIKE.

·
Registered
127 Posts

It is a cool bike. That looks like a custom fabrication to me. I've never seen anything quite like that.

Ride Safe,
JJ

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

It is bascially a TIG welding job. The TIG is the best, we have one and a standard welding set up as well.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Rizoma makes one like that for the V-rod. He may have adapted it. Check www.rizoma.com. He is also running the Rizoma belt and clutch covers and rearsets.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks for the replies. I was told that the Rizoma will only fit a V-Rod. If I'm going to mod it I might as well just get the whole thing fabbed. Too bad I can't read Italian.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Bike looks like it's in Fabur's colour scheme but I can't see anything in their cataloge that looks like the plate holder. Must be a one off...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re:

It looks like the bike was designed by a company called SPACDESIGN (it's on the tank in pic # 9). Here's a link to the gallery on their site: http://www.spacdesign.com/nuovo/?pagina=gallery. Looks like you might have to register to get to certain parts of the site - I don't know Italian either so I'm not sure and google didn't want to translate when I tried it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts