Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any Motorcycle Dealers in Libertyville? also where did everyone get their bikes from? any reccomendations on which Dealers to visit/buy from?

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
I got mine from MCC but if you want a deal go to CCC and I think you get 30% off accessories and stuff like that for life. CCC has a bigger inventory and can cut you a better deal as for service you can go to MCC or Superbike Italia in Lemont. I bought mine used from MCC and got a good deal, so it is up to you. Good Luck

·
0 Posts
Mocha Hooligan hit it right on the head.
I bought my 800 at CCC and get a 30% discount, but service my bike at MCC in Villa Park.

R.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
i don't know if it's still there cause i haven't driven by in a LONG time, but there's banzai right on milwaukee ave just south of the tracks.

but two of my friends bought their bikes for good deals up at nielsens in lake villa. it's off 83 just south of grand. both are japanese bike specialty shops.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Banzai is still there, those guys are pretty nice too. More of a suzuki honda yamaha etc... shop. I believe they did have a Duc 998 (used) when I was there last year. I was able to work a deal on a helmet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks i checked CCC out, but they were real busy, didnt even get a chance to really talk to anyone, i am looking for a Monster 620, 2003 if at a good price, but most likely used. I heard CCC screws people over on financing though.. anyone get financed through them?

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
WHOAH. Banzai is gone. I rode past last night and the place was boarded up. Last summer the roof caved in and then the summer before that one of their employees died on the race track. talk about tough luck... but there is a new bike shop opening up further south on milwaukee ave where the daewoo dealer used to be called Liberty Cycle.

Lowball the crap out of CCC and before signing anything make sure to READ READ READ. A buddy of mine made sure to read over the contract and they "accidentally" wrote an APR of 2% more than what he was told.

·
0 Posts
Find a lender on your own.
I never go through the dealership.
Ask for Stu if you go next time. He's the only one that sells Ducati's. He's allright but then again, remember he's a salesman.

R.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi
I live in Grayslake-I bought mine up at Corse Superbikes just north of Milwaukee. It sucks as far as distance for service, but I got a great deal on my monster. It's a nice ride up there though if you don't have a major problem that needs to be fixed. I've also taken it to MCC to get it tuned, it was just as far of a drive, but a lot more traffic. Going north is much easier.

·
0 Posts
I'll be living in Grayslake soon so I'll be checking out Corse Superbikes soon.

S4 is right, we should all hook up soon. We've had some failed attempts several times but I hope we can do it some time in the future.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts