Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks JP, are y'all the same guys that meet up at Art Bar on sundays? Hopefully we can get up soon, what are some good routes around here?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nah, but I try to make in to Art Bar on Mondays just to chat with them. I've never been out on the Sunday rides that they do. The best roads I have found at least semi close is Lake Road up by Lake Wateree and there is a pretty good run in Lexington that a couple of local S4RS riders took me on a couple weeks ago by the dam. We might meet up this weekend for a little brew ride.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mainly posting just to keep Columbia's board the most recent, but do you know what size allen it takes to get the oil screen out? Its pretty big

·
Registered
18 Posts
14mm on my Sport1000. I'm pretty sure it's that for most later model bikes. Remember the crush washer. You don't necessarily need to replace it with a new one but, you know, while you're there... They're on tight a lot of the time. Make sure the bike is stable and get the allen socket and use an extension on the wrench with a breaker bar. Also check your torque specs when tightening that bad boy back up.

·
Registered
67 Posts
14mm worked great. Who is riding where monday? More importantly, who is going to break the record by jumping 16 school buses on a monster?

·
Registered
67 Posts
So just wanted to share with everyone that when you meet up with the moto euro club at art bar on monday nights you get %25 off your bar tab which is ****ing sweet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
So just wanted to share with everyone that when you meet up with the moto euro club at art bar on monday nights you get %25 off your bar tab which is ****ing sweet.
Agreed! Clark is such an awesome guy to give us a break.

·
Registered
67 Posts
We totally forgot to mention the group ride we did today. It was awesome you guys totes missed it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Help me fix my rear brake pedal and help me with an oil change. I demand this service immediately

·
Registered
18 Posts
Help me build my garage and you've got a deal...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Euro bike brunch at Brittish Bulldog Nov 3, 10am. Probably wanna double check those dates but should be fun

·
Registered
18 Posts
I love how active Columbia is on the Forums! Nice work Justin.
Michiganduc started it. It's all his fault. I don't even own a Monster. I ain't even supposed tah be hrrrr.

·
Registered
18 Posts
At least I have an avatar.

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ridge Motorsports out of Batesburg/Leesville, SC has been putting on this little shindig for the past couple years. They're changing venues up this year to the new Tilted Kilt (think Hooters but a corporate English Pub) in Columbia, SC. I live in town and have some two wheeled buddies that will be there as well. I'll be there on my 1000S and my friends ride Monsters.

Ridge Motorsports British and European Bike Brunch
Tilted Kilt
380 Columbiana Dr
Columbia, SC 29212

21 - 40 of 43 Posts