Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Just moved to Lexington from snowy cold Michigan. Any riders in the area ?. SO happy to be riding in February !!!.

·
Premium Member
2012 Ducati Monster 1100 evo
63 Posts
It's nice riding in what we call winter. High 50's is nice can't wait till spring. I'm in chapel hill so not exactly close but if you are ever in the area hit me up. There are some good roads in the area. You should ride down to the Asheboro area and hit up some roads in uwharrie national forest or head west up into the mountains. Nice roads on all sides.

keep the shiny side up

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We drove the car through the smokey mtns. national park last summer and the roads were super smooth...cant wait to get the duc up there !. Looking forward to exploring for sure. The wife is talking gold wing ! How do I get that thought out of her head so I can strafe in peace ??.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in Columbia and up for a ride this weekend (April 6th or 7th) if it isn't raining.

I also want to go to Deals Gap sometime this Spring but haven't settled on a date.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've got a red Sport Classic 1000S and live in Columbia but am always looking for other Ducs to ride with in town. I've got a couple friends with Monsters in town as well. Hey s4rssc, did you just get your S4RS? If so, I think I've met the guy you bought it from and also one of your buddies when I've stopped out in Lexington.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes I haven't had the s4rs for long. I normally ride an old cb750. It's highly possible you met some fellow riders in Lexington. I ride quite a bit and I can honestly say I very very rarely see any ducatis out in Columbia. I have seen a new monster once in Lexington and an ST3 downtown.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you see a black 1100 evo in Lexington or Columbia chances are it is mine. I've seen a red 696/796 near the dam a couple of months ago. My uncle rides a Ducati as well and lives in Columbia. It might be a Sport Classic 1000S but I've only seen it once and that was about 2 years ago. I'm looking forward to this weekend as it looks like the weather will be nice.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm hoping all you guys will be at the British and Euro bike brunch @ The British Bulldog on April 14th at 10am-2pm. Would be good to put some bikes and faces to usernames. If you see this roaming around town, come up and say hey.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm hoping all you guys will be at the British and Euro bike brunch @ The British Bulldog on April 14th at 10am-2pm. Would be good to put some bikes and faces to usernames. If you see this roaming around town, come up and say hey.
Ahhh I have seen you. I passed you on my cb750 on assembly st. last year. Really cool bike.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ahhh I have seen you. I passed you on my cb750 on assembly st. last year. Really cool bike.
Wow! Went from a CB750 to an S4RS? I guess I can't say much. I went from my '76 BMW R90/6 to my Sport Classic...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
67 Posts
What up guys, just joined the forum. I live downtown soda city and just bought a 696. Hit me up to ride

·
Registered
18 Posts
Check this out. Myself and a couple other guys in town run this little group to help with little meets in town.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts