Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would only make sense that I would find the Twin Cities Ducati group after looking all summer in vain! Now that the seasons over and I finally found all you hardcore guys and gals, I thought I would check this out. I am owned totally and truely by a sexy 900 Dark as of the beginning of this summer and would like to find some riding partners. Most of my rides are long and as far away from here as possible, mainly because the scenic value of this sad state is nil. Ive had the bike for three months and have 6500 miles so far. So if you have a second, let me know what this group is about.

Locke- New Member

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
So if you have a second, let me know what this group is about.

Locke- New Member
raping and pilaging. thats about it. Retro and I just got back from WI, and I introduced him to hwy 60. He liked it a bit too much. Lets just say... he faught the law and the law won. I'll leave the rest of the details to him. Welcome aboard- Tony

G

·
We also like to stop for a spot of tea when we ride.....

So I'm heading out again tomorrow if it ain't raining.....

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I havent seen the forecast yet. I may go down for coffee, but tomorrow is game day and I REALLY have to work on those papers. I have about a paragraph done on one. It really isnt going to well.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Welcome to the Board!!! ;D ;D

Is there anyone that is up for riding this Saturday? Retro... we could finally get that ride in!! Either that or possibly tomorrow night if it doesn't rain!! I'll wear the Chaps!!! ;) 8)

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I am heading up north this weekend. So no ride for me. We are playing golf at some course up in Canada. It is supposed to be incredible scenery- with the leaves changing, and it is on Lake of the Woods. Better be worth it... There are not very many riding weekends left.

·
Registered
418 Posts
wow the chaps.......I'll ride beatch! ;D

So are you going to be driving the bike from the back?? :eek: That is the only way it will work unless you are going to teach me how to drive!!! 8)

G

·
I am heading up north this weekend. So no ride for me. We are playing golf at some course up in Canada. It is supposed to be incredible scenery- with the leaves changing, and it is on Lake of the Woods. Better be worth it... There are not very many riding weekends left.
I didn't know people played golf in patagonia gear......wear protection......

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Speaking of Patagonia.. I would like to take a trip down there some time. We met a girl in Mexico that is from Argentina. Her family owns a ranch down there and told us we should come down some time. You can see the sunrise on one coast in the morning, and then drive to the other in the same day to see the sunset. That would be pretty cool.

·
Registered
418 Posts
oh yeah I got distracted......... 8)
So you are going to teach me to drive?? ;D

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think you are being sarcastic!! Am I right? :'(

G

·
no not at all.....but we should use tony's bike, if he will let us mine has reverse shift and other funny business that would make it harder.....or you know the
mn dot safety course has motorcycles to learn on too......

·
Registered
418 Posts
Sorry... it was very cold though... what about Saturday morning?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts