Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehehe.

Had a little fun riding in to work this AM. There's a section of backroad that crosses under 93 with ramp access on both sides and a light on the far side. My road opens with another lane just before the underpass so I generally pick up a few places on the cages crossing under the overpass.

Today I swung around to the left, then again to the right to pass a car in the left as the light was changing to green. Car coming the other way decided to take the left in front of me. NBD. Then the car behind him did the same. Not a great idea, the driver clearly was not paying attention. When he did see me..... instead of clearing the intersection, he decided to brake!

Dumb, but not a real problem for me. I just braked harder and dropped a gear to 2nd. But I was annoyed at his bad reaction. He started going again and I passed just behind him (not because I had to, 'cause I wanted to), dropped the clutch and hammered the throttle.

Of course, we all know what happened then >:D

just a wheelie across the intersection... ;D

put a big ****-eating Hooligan grin on my face that lasted 'till I got to work.

Just want you to know that on November 15th, I'm still doin' y'all proud ;D
(even though my boots were still wet inside from my commute home Monday night :()

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Sounds like a perfect example to me things happen we live and let live we learn and let learn. I road into work from andover into downtown boston too. Cruising down 93 south and enjoyed every moment of it. To ride a duc that is the question

-ghost

;D ;D

PS I know you are joking mash I was thinking the same think for about .0000000000000000000000000000001 of a sec but I than realized Crash was riding a ducati.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Monstermash said:
As our local board Mod aren't you supposed to be setting a good example! ::);D
Yep: a good Hooligan example, not a good upstanding mature citizen example ;D

It'd be a bad example if I'd been surprised by the cage and been left without options when he braked.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
True indeed my man true indeed. Hooligan antics are always key.

-ghost

1 - 6 of 6 Posts