Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
95Monster said:
I think I need to cool it on the acquisition front. Now, I officially have more debt than sense. snip
George
"You can get anything you need - For a dollar down and a dollar a week" (your multiplier may vary [cheeky])

But I could really use a green sticker enduro >:D So if anyone wants a 750ss, XR100, or YZ250F, let me know.

I have an '03 XR100R with a Green Sticker (prolly a little smaller than you were thinking ;)) but it's for sale....

·
Registered
457 Posts
The 04 250F is RED. Red sticker season starts Oct 1st most places. Just replaced the steering head bearings 2 weeks ago. It's been a great bike but as I get better at this dirt thing, I'm confronting the limitations of an MX bike on the trails. For what I do, the power delivery is too abrupt and the suspension too stiff which causes me to bounce off rocks & boulders then fly off mountainsides. When I rode an enduro, I found I could ride faster with less effort than on the 250F.

Derby- If you're interested, PM me. Haven't thought much about price but will if you're serious.

Now, what's up with the La Ducati thing?

George

21 - 23 of 23 Posts