Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I just noticed and I thought this was going to take much longer we are coming up on passing the sfb club.
I just wanted to say great work everyone. truely been an inspiration for me working with you guys...... ::)

·
Registered
216 Posts
I just passed 100 posts today - how many to be a blabber mouth? I was looking yesterday for someone running their mouth a lot ...

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Do you folks have a club website yet?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nitro is working on that..but he is a busy lad, and I just sorta
say he is doing it hoping he will since that is what he does.....
But he has skills.......really good work and it will kick ass if he does do it........I hope there will be something with holograms
on it too.....but the biscuits are in if you would like a case to sell in your area.....you get to keep some of the money and the rest goes for iridium visors with a maddog hologram helmet sticker....we were going to hire some umbrella girls for John also but we are late on the mint biscuits so we will have to see.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
the only problem with our amount of posts is that half of them are worth no value what-so-ever. I blame John, er Mr. Mom for this one. He IS the moderator. Or do you think you can just slack cause you are moving?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah what moderatin'....... :p

if there was moderatin here well then there would be moderatin',
or maybe all the whimsey here is actually worth something after all.....maybe a smile does have some value in this place we call
maddog.......maybe kickin it with a juice box has purpose after all.
Maybe just maybe we don't need no moderatin......

John you did not get me enough meds..I'm out again..... :p

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so ein scheiss das stinkt!
Das ist schade!

tschuss.......

·
Registered
223 Posts
as i mentioned before, the domain name for a club website is an issue, since maddog is not exactly unique (neither is the bulldog as you can see).
i don't think www.minneapolisarea(d-something)ducatiownersgroup.org is gonna fly :p

any ideas?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yep I got lot's of them......give me a minute.... [smiley=idea.gif]

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
okay.....is there some kind of importance in having the domain name the same as the club forum name....

also why not just add something innocuous to the end of maddog.
maddogmn or maddogmonster or etc.....minnesotamonsters.com

you know I don't think it has to be the same and beside it can't be so we just come up with sumthin cool right?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
okay maddog.org is for some reason not available but might be worth looking into since nothing comes up..here is a link of what is and I do not mind maddogwebnet or org.

http://hosting.verio.com/index.php

okay the link doesn't work.here is what is available

maddogweb or maddognet

$100.00 us for ten years......

·
Registered
223 Posts
...is there some kind of importance in having the domain name the same as the club forum name....?
how else are all these potential customers going to find our website to buy those maddog cookies? they sure the h*ll are not going to look for them at minnesotamonstercookies.com! and where are you going to sell our newly developed line of shoes?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts