Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 620 and am looking at getting either the Arrow or Leo Vince pipes after the holidays. Doing a search through old post show that both brands are praised and I have seen very few complaints. My first question is has anyone heard these two brands, and if so how do their tones compare (deepness (not use if that is a word) and volume). What you would get if you were in my situation. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
arrows sound nice :) not super bass-y, and not terribly loud (compared to a remus 900 or 750 w/cored stockers... the only other modded monsters I've heard in person), but they do sound the biz.

mine installed like a mofo, YMMV

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have the Leo Vince Ti cans.
if you are within a 40 mile radius of Walnut Ca, I'd be glad to let you take a listen.

The LVs are LOUD but there is an EVOII version that has a removable insert that goes from around 100db to around 88ish.
at least those are the number s that I remember.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Remus!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
just installed full arrow kit with carbon cans, freakin sweet! [thumbsup](s2r800) quality is awesome. beautiful welds and presicion fit slip joints, the pipes are realy nice. the cans have to be seen in person,serious attention to detail. then there is the sound, oh the sound! 105db, real throaty, nice and deep. either way you go, get rid of the cat. the cat is pretty restrictive and takes all the depth out of the tone. i ran my monster without the stock cans and s-pipes(open cat) for a while,it sounded pretty good , but nothin like the arrow kit. i understand the leo vince stuff to be on the same par, but have no personal experence. a possible draw back to the arrow's is a lack of a db killer(available w/ ti cans, but not carbon) but i'm surrounded by harley riders so i have no use for them.my point is the arrow system is freakin sweet! and i'm stoaked,and loud! [thumbsup]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts