Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a little loop that is a favorite of mine ( no comments on loop or fruitloops ) (or little loop):p ..hwy 36 west to snelling north, to 36 east, to snelling south, to 36 west, to snelling north, etc.
Nice loop, all right hand peg scrapers.....found some others of course similiar but I am familiar with these and they are clean
banked and some have a decreasing radius to practice.
The thing I was wondering, where are the lefties out there?
There must be one somewhere?

Also hwy 62 west to 100 north nice right left right.....

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I like 35w going South from oh say University on down. You got two really fun lefts there.. the second one is the best by far. I love goin into that one. I will detour just so I can hit it before I go home. :eek:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what turns are you talking about?
I don't know of any turns on 35??? except very high speed long sweeper kinds of things, I'm trying to get rid of the chicken stripes
on my left side..... ;D

·
Registered
216 Posts
You guys have to get off the highway to find nice roads. Plus watch out for the cops on 35 - I got picked up a few years back when they clocked me at 90 near Stinson. I think 90 was conservative on their part. I'll never forget standing there with 6 squads and a helicopter shining it's light down on me!

Ever been to the Scandia/Marine on St Croix area? Stillwater? There are some sweet roads there. Or take 65 from New Ritchmond WI. That road is pretty fun - plus there are some roads off of that one that are twisty as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts