Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have an aftermarket led tail light woth integrated blinkers. blinkers work fine and flash at a normal rate. the tail light blinks uncontrollably when the engine runs. Ive tried load resistors first on power, "red wire" and then both ground, "black" and power. no dice, blinks like it has tourettes.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Asphalt Hood

·
Registered
661 Posts
Just googled led won't stop blinking....did it always blink? Points to voltage/wiring....run a direct wire to the lamp....no blinking... wiring....still blinks...voltage....voltage? Try adding a capacitor to the positive line

·
Registered
347 Posts
Pretty sure I have the same led tail light on my S4RS and haven’t experienced that. Mine only flashes when I hit the brakes. Maybe you have the wires installed backwards.
Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Product Wheel

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
So i have an aftermarket led tail light woth integrated blinkers. blinkers work fine and flash at a normal rate. the tail light blinks uncontrollably when the engine runs. Ive tried load resistors first on power, "red wire" and then both ground, "black" and power. no dice, blinks like it has tourettes. View attachment 227714
the link below has the instructions in how to install and programming.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts