Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have got the right Idea, but I want small ones on my front cowl. smaller the better, frankly I don't think I even need front turn signals, but just to argue my case if I get pulled over.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I've got some of them set up on a custom bracket. You can get as little as 5 leds; My front signals have 10 leds in them. Total length w/ the cover tube is about 2 1/8 in.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Almost ordered the universal flush mounts from Watson design, but then i got an email from Roger Watson

Hello Mike,

We will be building a specific signal for the monsters and sport classics, would you want to wait for it? ETA is about early February.

Thanks,
Roger Watson

I opted to wait. It also turns out that they'll be updating their current models. They don't have any pics yet but here's the description so far

"I haven't designed them yet, they will use 3 larger leds only, that are flat and very bright, of the latest technology. They will stick out more than mini, probably about 40mm tall. The minis will be updated soon too so you can use them if you prefer at that time. I own a GT1000 and I have a friend with S4R, we will do a tail kit for monster but it will be later.

Thanks,
Roger W"

So I'm gonna wait a little longer to do the fronts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.