Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Preferably overpants, or something without kneesliders...I had ordered the Joe Rocket Hustlers from New Enough but the zipper broke the first time I tried to zip them(yes they fit, but it just "popped" off)....so I would like to find some "normal" looking leathers, any suggestions?

I've got an Alpinestars jacket, and have been looking at the Bat pants, but I'm not really sure about those.

Thanks,
gnew

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Go to wilsons in the mall.
They have all kinds of leather.....

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Wilson's would hold up as well as my Levi's.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
I agree...They would hold up better than levis but not as good as full on riding leathers.You get what you pay for ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Are you absolutely sure you want overpants? I have JR Blaster 2.0's, perforated, and they're very nice with the Blaster 2.0 jacket. You can always bring a tank bag with your work clothes (or leave your suit at work). You could try the 03 Fieldsheer Easy Riders, and use those as overpants perhaps (order a size larger). Good luck :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
I can't say enough about my Alpinestars Twin leather pants. They fit as comfortably as jeans but with the protection of leather. They're "jean cut", so they're very comfy. No knee sliders, just some padding in an internal pocket of the knees, so the outside is all leather. I think I paid a little over 200 for mine. Very good quality. Sturdy zipper. I never ride without them. They'll go good with your alpinestars jacket. (however, there is no rear zipper to attach to your jacket)

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
I haven't ever seen any leather overpants (other than chaps, and sometimes the guys on Folsom st. don't bother with the pants part) - if you're looking for something that'll protect you the best bet is probably a Roadcrafter 2 piece suit from Aerostitch, or some other good brand of textile overpants.

S

·
0 Posts
Dainese makes great leather pants, no sliders. But they're not overpants.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts