Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Okay clearing stuff out thought I'd give you guys first crack if anyone is interested......selling two leather jackets in great shape. One bought a few months ago, the other last summer. A Vanson fully perfed blk jacket size 48, too big for me now, and a Dainese blk
TH-1 size euro 56, close I think to a 46.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
I'm interested in the Dainese. Does it have those c/f inserts in the shoulders, or padding? I can't really tell from the picture. Also would you say the sizing is pretty true or does it run small or large? I can't find a lot of info on the jacket on the web.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm interested in the Dainese. Does it have those c/f inserts in the shoulders, or padding? I can't really tell from the picture. Also would you say the sizing is pretty true or does it run small or large? I can't find a lot of info on the jacket on the web.
http://www.motorace.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=M&Category_Code=APPJLDTH1

I have that TH1 jacket. AWESOME JACKET!!. Havent seen better made jacket yet. Comes with molded armor with the leather on the shoulders and elbows. I crashed in it few times and boy that thing stands up well. for the rest of the jacket it has some kind of foam which is good. The only thing i dont like about it is it doesnt have pocket for back protector. 200$ is a great price for it. As for the size goes I usually stick with large shirt size most of the vendors but size 50 fits me well. But then i am 6'2" and 170lbs :)

P.S not related to retro in any way :)

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Micheal here is a somewhat better photo...it has shoulder and elbow armour built in....and there is some kind of molded material on the shoulders and elbows covered by it appears leather also. You can see the molded form better in this photo, note the shoulders. Zips in to duc or dainese pants.....as for size I am about 5'11'' and around 220 I guess...fits fine, not too tight and not too loose.....not sure for you but I think the vansons run pretty good american sizes and it seems to me to be one size smaller then a 48 vanson, so that is why I would call it a 46....but all the other dainese 56's seem to fit the the same to me, so if it's a question and you are interested maybe try another 56.....I also tend to like the dainese a little snug maybe since they tend to be a little loose in the wind otherwise.....maybe it's just me....but I like the fit....I would call this a fair and cold weather jacket, since there are no perfs...but it has worked fine here in SoCal this winter up into the seventies....and if you are interested, I would sell it to you for $150.00 as a way to give back for the work you do here on the board. In fact I wouldn't take more from you. If you need more info or better photo's I can take some pic's also....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts