Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, as I research, I figured i would solicit you all for help also...
Anyone know of any good deals going on (online or otherwise) for a leather jacket? I'm targeting $300 or less. Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Have you looked at 'newenough.com'? They often have closeouts.

Also, my local Ducati dealer (www.hattarmoto.com) has last year's Ducati/Dainese stuff on sale. You might check with them or see if your local shop is doing the same. They'll probably be > $300 though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link! Now I'm going to my local dealer on Friday to check out what they've got available (hopefully on clearance). I just wanted to see if anyone had stumbled on a great deal that I might not find on my own.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Check out the tourmaster/cortech section of new enough. They have some leather jackets for about $200. I jsut picked up the Coaster II and it's eas nice as any jacket costing $100+ more that I've looked at.

Nice looking retro look that not plastered in logos.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
yuu said:
Check out the tourmaster/cortech section of new enough. They have some leather jackets for about $200. I jsut picked up the Coaster II and it's eas nice as any jacket costing $100+ more that I've looked at.

Nice looking retro look that not plastered in logos.
+1

I picked up a COrCortechcket from them and am very happy. I then picked up some gloves. And then picked up a summer Cortech riding jacket.

Keep an eye on the closeout. Well worth it!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
moto said:
We have some Ducati Leather Jackets for $299

http://tinyurl.com/yfvgoh

We have some Dainese on sale as well in the member section.
Dayam! If you wear a Large (only size they have left), I'd recommend you jump on that deal!
That's a lotta jacket for $300.

My first leather jacket was a Fieldsheer; thought it was good value for the price. Probably was, but now that I'm wearin' Dainese, I'm not liking the FS so much anymore (the FS is full perf and my Dainese is no perf, so I still need to wear the FS sometimes).

If you get the DP, yer gonna get spoiled quick ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, my summer jacket is the DP Summer Tech. I like it a lot. This is my quest to find a full leather jacket...

I'd prefer a jacket that's not all black, preferably some red in there for visibility and matching reasons.

Anyone have opinions on A* jackets (Spinner or Dyno)?

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
+1 on checking newenough.com

i picked up a pretty spiffy firstgear 'horsepower' jacket there, in red and black.

in retrospect i shoulda maybe gone with a 42 instead of a 44, but it fits well enough, and i'm more likely to get fatter than skinnier. [laugh]

·
Registered
294 Posts
+1 on newenough

I have bought all of my gear there (except my helmet and boots)
Just got a Spidi Seven jacket from New Enough for a lot less than MSRP

Also, you may want to check here:

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have a A* Spinner, it fits nice and is comfortable, it has the zip in liner to help with colder days! It was not that expensive either! Two thumbs up from me

·
Registered
24 Posts
i like that kobe dragon.. thats pretty d**n sick

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
kingpinup said:
i like that kobe dragon.. thats pretty d**n sick
Yeah, it's really THICK! I still haven't broken it in yet! Make sure to go up a size, they run small.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Motowheels has one for $100. It looks pretty sweet, does anyone have it? I think it has CE armour and a zip out liner (good for cold people like me!) Santa might bring it for me, but then I'd have to sell a jacket come spring.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts