Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this Sunday is the last GP race of this season. The championship is up for grabs and it should be a really good race. It would be cool to get some thing together. The race is either at 12:30 or 1:30 depending on how the daylight savings time works. I think it is 12:30 but someone check me on that. If anyone is interested, we can invade a local watering hole and take over one of their bigscreens.

Mod Edit: changed the title - SM

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Re: Last GP of the season!

It should be at 1:30 our time. That day at 1:00 am daylight savings begins, so we will be on Mountain Standard. Let me know where you guys want to meet up. I am down for whatever.

·
Registered
60 Posts

I'LL SEE IF WE CAN DO IT AT MOLLY BRANNIGANS ,ON VAL VISTA DR AND US 60

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Showing up at noon gives plenty of time for a morning ride. I might even go on a morning ride before the race. It will be a long day though as I have a Deftones concert to go to on Sunday night!

·
Premium Member
881 Posts

pennyrobber said:
Showing up at noon gives plenty of time for a morning ride. I might even go on a morning ride before the race. It will be a long day though as I have a Deftones concert to go to on Sunday night!
Probably be a good concert.

Are you going on Saturday? I want to go Saturday, but that is a long ride. I would be up for a ride Sunday morning before meeting up for the race. Plus it will get the riding out of the way so that after the race you are not jonesing to go ride right after the race.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

So it looks like the race will be on at 1:30. I think meeting up at TK around 1:00 should be good. I want to make sure they will free up a TV though.

·
Registered
300 Posts

I called the Kilt. Jerks :mad: "Too much football" on today, so no Moto GP for us.

New venue: Chuy's at 32nd Street and Indian School (just E of McDonald's). I've called, and they said come on in! 1:00-ish.

·
Registered
975 Posts

Some of the guys are at the Kilt RIGHT NOW with a table and have the Moto GP on the tube....
Might end up with people at both places, and if you haven't left yet give someone a buzz or take your pick!
~D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.