Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of curiosity, what is the largest gathering of Monsters for any single club ride?

The largest I know of is the SCMHA ride from last June that Mark_C. told me about, 13 Monsters.

Can anyone beat that?

And, has anyone produced a straight? (That is complete lineup of every Monster produced regardless of year.)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
We, the SFBAMHA, had one at Mount Diablo, kind of big ;D
check the photos at www.sfbmha.com ; click on photos, and select ride photos, and click on East Bay. Our largest gathering was for 8/16/03. enjoy.- :)

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
RMMHA, Ouray, CO last August.

I forget the exact count, 30+. Pretty much took over the entire hotel.

Planned to be an annual event

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
I think we had about three dozen Monsters for La Ducati Day in the Santa Cruz Mountains in 2005. I organized a couple of rides that were close to a few dozen big just in the Bay Area. Year 'round riding and a moto-friendly atmosphere are a perk. [thumbsup]

So who else? I'm sure some of the more active clubs have big gatherings. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
here in bucharest, romania, we have a club called "monster lounge". we're about 50 guys and girlies with monsters. the biggest number at a ride was 29 monsters, which makes a beautiful sight on the road. anyway, the speed of the group decreases with so many bikes. i will try to upload some pictures.

ps. excuse my bad english.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Websites galore and way too numerous to mention here ...If you are a HD owner then most every Delaership has weekly rides . I live in the Chcagoland area and my HD delaership is Wildfire on North Avenu in Villa PArk. They have delaer rides each Wednesday up until the end of October....You do not even have to own an HD to participate...Most all bikes are HD but every ride we take there are always other makes as well. It is about the company and the experience and not only about the bike...All arewelcome
That dealership is minutes from my home. What do you ride?

·
Registered
6 Posts
here in bucharest, romania, we have a club called "monster lounge". we're about 50 guys and girlies with monsters. the biggest number at a ride was 29 monsters, which makes a beautiful sight on the road. anyway, the speed of the group decreases with so many bikes. i will try to upload some pictures.

ps. excuse my bad english.
Sounds fun! (And your English is fine.) :)
The largest Monster meet/ride out was in 2008, MOB of Belgium and UKMOC and others from europe gathered:

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=30000&highlight=world+record

405 Monsters on the ride out!! Some quite good pictures as well! The meeting is every year, but the World Record attempt was a one off ....... so far!

Yorkie
Whoa! Awesome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts