Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Laguna Seca Trip 2005 vs 2006

1K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  buymeabmw 
#1 ·
Yeah so its a bit late, but I just realized I ended up taking very similar pictures on my trip to the Moto GP race this year, and last year.
So here they are back to back, one year apart.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
buymeabmw said:
can YOU spot the 8 mods that I made over the year??? [thumbsup]
are any of 'em visible beyond the (removal of the) bar-end mirrors, sprocket cover, steering damper, rim stripes, and removal of the frame stickers?

#6 ·
spolic said:
What I want to know is why 4 mirrors?
he took the barends off, so evidently he didn't see a need for all four.

#7 ·
4 mirrors - basically I hated the CRGs after I put them on cause i couldnt see anything, so I just put the stockers back on for the trip. Good things too cause a nasty patch of gravel brought the mirror tally down to three.

Yeah there are more mods that you can't see, but i counted 8 differences between the two pictures. Though, I'm counting both the tailbag and ziptie removal as 'mods' :-\

#9 ·
buymeabmw said:
Yeah there are more mods, but i counted 8 differences between the two pictures. Though, the tailbag counts as one :-\
i wasn't counting luggage...

derby said:
...(removal of the) bar-end mirrors, sprocket cover, steering damper, rim stripes, and removal of the frame stickers?
...and hidden wiring/no rubber bands on the frame, plus evidently luggage.

there's seven...

#11 ·
buymeabmw said:
last one is tricky, but its there...
Umm, could you be listing the 8 in your sig line?

Strati exhaust mod,
Ohlins steering damper,
14T sprocket,
tail 1/2 chop,
blacked valve covers and sprocket cover,
emissions removed,
side pods & zip ties removed
Otherwise, it looks like the pipes are cored. Looks like rivets around the end of the can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.