·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
876 Posts
ciao scott -

way cool. can i have you please send me these mpgs/avis so i can post them on the LDD2006 site as well as send them to ducati in italy?

you have my email addy.

grazie,
johnc

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
johnc said:
ciao scott -

way cool. can i have you please send me these mpgs/avis so i can post them on the LDD2006 site as well as send them to ducati in italy?

you have my email addy.

grazie,
johnc
The original AVI files are on the CD that I mailed to you.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
The 851 that won sounded just awesome... My Duc always sounds a lot better when there is a load on the engine... simple revving doesn't do it justice.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One or two of the participants were willing to put their bikes in gear, but they didn't think the judges standing directly behind them would appreciate the dirt shower. ;D

·
Registered
876 Posts
Scott R. Nelson said:
The original AVI files are on the CD that I mailed to you.
got em, thanks.

btw, posted all the event photos you sent and made sure to have your name in the copyright credit on each photo. DNA and ducati.com are looking at posting the photos on their sites, and i advised them to give full photo credits.

grazie,
johnc

·
Registered
355 Posts
Maybe next year there could be a burnout pad.... that would provide a load >:D >:D >:D [clap] it would be a great way to kill a tire.
Of course there would need to be tire installer around mo money for the cause...

·
Registered
876 Posts
Rock said:
Maybe next year there could be a burnout pad.... that would provide a load >:D >:D >:D [clap] it would be a great way to kill a tire.
Of course there would need to be tire installer around mo money for the cause...
can we count on your monster in the burnout contest if we get a tire dealer at the event?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts