Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it is early to post this but I went last year and it is pretty fun. I know some of you guys also went last year from down here and those of you that didn't, you should try and make some time to go up there. I went on a group ride from Alice's restaurant to La Honda Ducati with too many monsters for me to count. There must have been over a hundred monsters taking over highway 84 :eek: There is a lot of cool ducati sponsored booths there as well as other products. The best part is that the roads up there are totally awesome 8) .

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
              I plan on going......................doesn't mean I'll be there.    ;D

.............BD

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
If this ends up being a repeat of last year, you'll all crash at my place the night before.  And be very, very hungover the next morning.  Good times.  [thumbsup]

At least they had the sense not to schedule it on an AFM race weekend this year.

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
Spidey said:
If this ends up being a repeat of last year, you'll all crash at my place the night before. And be very, very hungover the next morning. Good times. [thumbsup]

At least they had the sense not to schedule it on an AFM race weekend this year.
wheee!!!! [thumbsup]

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scott S. said:
I'm going unless __________. :)
I've been here long enough to know that is the Tarik response...

and

Scott you are not Tarik!! You gotta come, it's a whole lot of fun!

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
pt33 said:
I've been here long enough to know that is the Tarik response...

and

Scott you are not Tarik!! You gotta come, it's a whole lot of fun!
scott's gotta find himself a new scooter, first. that trip woudn't be fun on a dirtbike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts