Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called one of our DML sponsors today (Ducati Seattle) with a dumb sprocket question and was helped by Dave R. .
I Wanted to let everyone how helpful he was. Dave dropped what he was doing to look up the sprocket for me and cross it with other bikes. He took the extra time to make sure I was trying to order the correct one. Ducati Seattle did have the sprocket in stock and ready to ship. We continued to talk about the spare sprockets I already have, Dave listened then told me I did not need to order one because I already had one in my "spare pile." Very cool!

Dave took the time and saved me about $40.00 (at his expense) He let the sale go but gained a new customer.

Job well done Ducati Seattle! Thanks again Dave R. [clap] [clap] [clap]

Rob

·
Registered
930 Posts
Yes, with out a doubt, Ducati Seattle, Dave R and Sunny in particular are ALWAYS a great help with a treasure of knowledge.

+1

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
That's cool. It's good to be nice to people when it doesn't benefit you.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Dave R, Sonny, and Chris are all the tops. What I can't get through one shop, I get throught the other. It pretty much splits between OEM parts and aftermarket between them. And they always have time to get to me with answers and tech advice, no matter what.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
I hate going to Ducati Seattle.The voices in my head , haunting me,never giving me any rest, constantly whispering,buy me, buy me, buy me. Sonnys no help taunting me with shiney bits. Dave torments me with new bikes. And if thats not bad enough when I go in with my kids they start,why dont you buy that one daddy!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Bought my termis from them last month. Totally righteous service and props to Sonny.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
To quote one of the members here, "+ 11tybillion".

I just ordered one of the last "Octopod" gauges left in the U.S. from DucSea and they were awesome.

Cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts