Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andrew, who lives about 20 miles away, came over today and helped me install my new Rizoma rearsets. It was awesome to have his help as I am less then mechanically inclined, to say the least. He spent well over 3 hours tweaking, grinding, and such to get them on with great success!

I think without the DML, and having people like Andrew, I would have been up a creek. This board is awesome! And it's members with it. Thanks Andrew, and all who have passed info and tips to make my duc life better, easier and safer.

I also got to ride today for the first time in weeks as it was nice out, as well as my bike was back together.

BTW, the Rizoma rearsets are very sweet; not quite as sweet as cyclecats, but very nice and alot less $.

Again, kudos to Andrew Cornett! Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, dinner, at Applewood, my restaurant - not KFC, you, you, herb! Andrew expressed a love of lamb, and we have the most excellent Pacific Rim grilled lamb rib chops; yum. Andrew and his wife get run of the house!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Very Cool! Nice to see you have some brotherhood there Pietro... I am so jealous free dinner at Applewood :)

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
I would also like to acknowledge Andrew as well. As an active member of iMC he has given me lots of ideas and encouragement for making my monster better. I have yet to take him up on his offer for help with chopping my pipes and going over the best mods for my bike but once my work load is not so crippling and the weather a little better I look forward to his help.

Problem is now that he's used to good food for assistance I'm a little out classed. ;D

·
Registered
472 Posts
So what I am thinking is a Huge road trip by all DML members far and wide...lets all meet at Applewood to eat, drink and make merriment.

all on behalf of Andrew. We all get free lamb right??

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. I am by no means the best, but I try my best. I am always willing to help in the areas that I have knowledge in and the benefit of good food for payment is a great motivator. My wife was expressing the day I got home, "So when are we going to eat."

Since we are passing out props, I would like to recognize Strati for his kindness in posting instructions and pictures of pipe mods and others. He is unselfishly giving money away ever time he helps one of us do his mod ourselves.

Thanks All....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts