• No, monsters are naked bikes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yes, it's more of a monster than modern monsters

Votes: 1 20.0%
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Admanfrd1, that looks so awesome! I like the hot rod/frankenbike aspect. That's a lot of fabrication with the brackets and fitting bodywork to the bike. Cool that your Monster tanks still shows. Thumbs up!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Admanfrd1, that looks so awesome! I like the hot rod/frankenbike aspect. That's a lot of fabrication with the brackets and fitting bodywork to the bike. Cool that your Monster tanks still shows. Thumbs up!
It's definitely not for everyone, but it's the perfect bike for me. I've put almost 20k miles in 2 years so it's basically a touring machine that's got sex appeal out the ass.

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
Probably not relevant as frames are entirely different, but 1299 Panigale for your reference:

Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Car

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Bumper

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
Could you grab some pics of how the mirrors attach? I got a fairing stay and fabled some super cool looking forged aluminum trellis brackets. Very very stable, I'll grab pics when I get a minute
IIRC, each mirror has two nipple-like studs that press into spring clips mounted on each stay upright, and held into place with a tapered socket screw. I should be doing some maintenance this weekend and will take some close-ups for you.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts