Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
FTFA:

The man had just stuck the gun back into his waistband when it fired, shooting him in the left testicle. He cringed, causing the gun to fire again and strike him in the left calf.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A good firearm costs... what? 300 - 400 dollars?
Surely holsters aren't that expensive...

Is this a style concern? Is he saying to himself that he looks so much cooler with the firearm in his waistband?

I just don't get the "gun in the pants" thing.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

thats a real man of genius

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rule62 said:
I was kidnapped when I was 15.

whaaaaaa??! wow :eek:

the guy who lived up the street from me (at my old residence) had just gotten out of the pen a couple years ago for kidnapping....he took his girlfreind against her will for a period of time or something...i didn't inquire. ::)

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
It was more of a three and a half hour mugging. Due to my age and the length of time I was missing though... it was oficially recorded as a kidnapping. Scary stuff! "Lookin' down the barrel of a gun... son of a gun... son of a bitch!"

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Turkish: F*ck me, hold tight. What's that?
Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
Turkish: No, Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?
Tommy: It's for protection.
Turkish: Protection from what? "Zee Germans"?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have snatch on DVD and watch it occasionally....i love that movie but it makes me guzzle guinness.. ::)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
interview w/a vampire,
the devil's own &
snatch

were the movies that made me like Arm-Pitt.
i think he's cool even though he hangs w/a dingy broad. [laugh]

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
swerdna said:
I consider myself relatively new here... it seems to me that a significant proportion of the threads "meander."

Is that the case or am I just crazy?
Nah, they only meander when I am not online and don't have a chance to put a mod-smack on these guys. It's a full time job. ;)

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Okay then... back to the topic.

Being kidnapped sucks. I'm glad I have steps 4, 5, 8 and 9 to help me out. I've forgiven my assailant. (But sometime I wish he would have shot himself in the balls >:D). I'm just glad he didn't shoot me. I used to wonder if there were anything I could have done differently ???; if there were something I had done wrong :-\. But the simple fact that I'm here today to tell the story is proof enough that I handled the situation just fine. ;)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
rule62 said:
Okay then... back to the topic.

Being kidnapped sucks. I'm glad I have steps 4, 5, 8 and 9 to help me out. I've forgiven my assailant. (But sometime I wish he would have shot himself in the balls >:D). I'm just glad he didn't shoot me. I used to wonder if there were anything I could have done differently ???; if there were something I had done wrong :-\. But the simple fact that I'm here today to tell the story is proof enough that I handled the situation just fine. ;)
Everything you have done up to this point in life was done exactly as it should have been done. Had it not been, you would not be where you are right now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts