Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have a 1995 M900 and I just put on a reverse short shifter from motowheels. Great shifter, however the large kickstand I have is in the way of me getting my foot comfortably underneath the shifter. I emailed Mark Savory at MotoCreations and he was very nice. He mentioned to me that I could get a 2005 or newer kickstand because they are slimmer. I was wondering if this will fit my bike and is there an option to move it completely without spending a bunch of money. Please advise. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone. I have a 1995 M900 and I just put on a reverse short shifter from motowheels. Great shifter, however the large kickstand I have is in the way of me getting my foot comfortably underneath the shifter. I emailed Mark Savory at MotoCreations and he was very nice. He mentioned to me that I could get a 2005 or newer kickstand because they are slimmer. I was wondering if this will fit my bike and is there an option to move it completely without spending a bunch of money. Please advise. Thanks. :)
S2R1000 gives more room and easily swapped. I did it last year. Nother way of doing is use ST2 centerstand and junk the sidestand. Lotsa clearance then! Look in classifieds @50-75 complete?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts