Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this weekend I got several mods done - frame sliders, kickstand bypass, removal of front fairing...After performing the kickstand bypass, I noticed that there is a blue wire (exposed at the end) that is just dangling...I believe that it was part of the original wire running into the neutral switch...however, it is taped together to the original neutral switch, so I'm wondering if the little blue wire is supposed to be open/exposed like that... (I'm hoping so, cuz' if not, uh oh)...I dunno if I'm explaining this clearly, but hopefully ppl who have done the Kickstand Bypass mod before will understand...

So, to clarify, I think....there's a blue wire that is taped together with the original wire plugged into the neutral switch...It could've been plugged in before, but I'm not sure, but now, it isn't being plugged into the evoluzione bypass switch...Any help PLEASE!!! Thanks

·
Registered
374 Posts
I don't know of any blue wire hanging in that area. There is a plug that is used for the mathis at the dealer around that location. The KS bypass is like the easiest mod in the world. Plug and play.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right...it works...that's no problem...just wondering if this little blue wire hanging out in the open will become one! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts