Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keigwins @ the Track (www.keigwin.com) has posted their 2007 schedule and ticket packs are available (though not for long).

Tigre and I each bought a 10 day pass.



Edit: looks like I don't know how to spell calunder.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, just do the porn already. You'll have track budget galore and then you can start racing with us. I betchya Evan wouldn't even care that much as long as ya funded his track time as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
I think I'm gonna sign up for the 2-day school on may 8-9, and then thunder hill on the 28th as well. The Sears day in may is during finals week :(

Thunderhill on August 6 too.

Edit: Booked!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
Yeah, I think the porn stint would be a whole lot easier than the advanced bonus, if your boss is anything like me ! Go for it, Belle !

;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,487 Posts
If I did the porn then I'd have you guys making fun of me for it (in addition to all the other stupid stuff I do.) ;D

Spidey--racing? You want me to race? Me? First you want me to take out the R6, and now racing? What's next--encouraging me to be creative with my wheelies on a Hyabusa? I'm beginning to think that you really do want me to kill myself. [laugh]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
769 Posts
no matter the topic, it always comes to porn. i love this group [thumbsup]
we should just make our own "movie" to fund our rides >:D

back to topic...just called keigwin to discuss my level, you know, i've never gone outside the safety of my usual track school, so looks like i can sign up for any trackday with them. if you know when you're going and are open to sharing your truck or we rent one together, please let me know.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ducky said:
just called keigwin to discuss my level, you know, i've never gone outside the safety of my usual track school, so looks like i can sign up for any trackday with them.
You mean whether you have the requisite level of experience to be ok at a trackday? You're more than fine. Haven't you already gone through most if not all of the Keith Code levels?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
769 Posts
Spidey said:
You mean whether you have the requisite level of experience to be ok at a trackday? You're more than fine. Haven't you already gone through most if not all of the Keith Code levels?
Keigwin posted T-hill times for each group and I've never been to T-hill so was wondering if they require that I go through their school first or if I was okay jumping in with them.

I've gone through each of Keith's levels twice :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
769 Posts
Ducky said:
Keigwin posted T-hill times for each group and I've never been to T-hill so was wondering if they require that I go through their school first or if I was okay jumping in with them.
Oh, I want to elaborate on what I said earlier. The criteria for whether I'd be okay without going through their school first was not lap time. Keigwin wants safety first, so it's important to know about lines, apex, safe passing, etc. The person I spoke with was familiar with CSS' program so it wasn't hard to determine what I was exposed to. Just want to make sure I didn't give the message that all they care about is lap time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,620 Posts
Wow, not many sears days this year. I think im just going to stick to the race scheduale and maybe pick up a day of private coaching.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,557 Posts
It probably is.

But that having been said, I'm always available to do private coaching. Just pay for my track day. And my race gas. And gas to get to the track. :)

enzo said:
Private coaching? Hmmm, sounds fishy...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,557 Posts
Yeah, Keigwins is a pretty good program. They're definitely a very safe program, as well. The main thing about their program is that they are NOT for "first-timers" (with the exception of their novice schools).

Ducky said:
Oh, I want to elaborate on what I said earlier. The criteria for whether I'd be okay without going through their school first was not lap time. Keigwin wants safety first, so it's important to know about lines, apex, safe passing, etc. The person I spoke with was familiar with CSS' program so it wasn't hard to determine what I was exposed to. Just want to make sure I didn't give the message that all they care about is lap time.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
650 Twins would be fun. It's a big class though. Scary at the starting line.

You signed up for NRS yet? They tend to book up fast. Keigwin, ZoomZoom and PTT all have 'em.
BTW, YOU CAN'T CRASH AT NRS OR YOU FAIL.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top