Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im heading off to Katoomba tomorow being SATURDAY for a day trip.If any-one wishes to join in leave a messege ,I shall leave my mob number in a priv messege to you so we can catch up one we get there.Im leaving around 7.30 8am ish from Newcastle.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
if I was doing that ride, I'd wanna got the extra bit to Lithgow (my old home town! ) that way you get in mount Victoria pass and river lett hill... 2 great roads! then you could go back via bells line of road.. another great road. (well it use to be 20yrs ago!)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I was thinking of doing a real big ride one weekend!

Up the Great Western hwy, take the Janolan caves rd to Oberon, Black Springs, Teralga, Goulburn then up the Hume back home or if time is available down to Braidwood, Batemans Bay then up the Princess Hwy back home! [thumbsup]

What do ya reckon?

Rob

·
Registered
104 Posts
i'm up for a ride with the Monster dudes !

How about Tarana Hotel ?
Have a feed there then take the route back via Oberon, Jenolan, Hampton, GWH back to Syd.
Get there via Bells Line ?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have posted a few pic's of the trip,We started at the other end of the F3 Maitland ( home ).
Rode down the F3 to petes ridge across to Wisemans Fary ( nice road ) up a dirty big hill then accross to Windser and then Penrith,With plent of bum stops lol.After a quick stop we made oue way up the blue mountens to meet 3 of my sisters,must say they have'nt changed a bit in 20 years since i last seen them lol. Oh and a stop over at the Alexandrea pub at Loura for lounch ( if thats how its spelt ),,,,then back home on the F3 with a few bum stops..see pic's above.

G

·
hey that's a nice m800 black next to your hired beamer :'(

and who's the dude in the background with the black / yellow dainese without battle scars , not to mention the nice yellow M900 ;D

two of the bikes in that pic are no longer :-\

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
goldFiSh said:
hey that's a nice m800 black next to your hired beamer :'(

and who's the dude in the background with the black / yellow dainese without battle scars , not to mention the nice yellow M900 ;D

two of the bikes in that pic are no longer :-\
Yes, the dearly departed monster are still with us in spirit. I have a few, um, later pictures of that M800 too ;D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts