Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a K&N jet kit stage1 for my 98 M600, but I don't know this kit will fit because it's a for M600 94-97.
I've got open airbox and mufflers, too. It's the stage1 the better choose or there is a stage2 like dynojet?
I looked for specs on the K&N webpage, but I didn' find anything...

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
K&N makes jet kits? Never heard of those before but that shouldn't mean a lot ;)

Anyways, I'll recommend the Factory Pro Ti jet kit here. The kit is more "user-friendly" in a way that it's way easier to find a decent default setup for your machine than with a Dynojet kit. It's very close to plug n play but your machine should make a run on the closest dyno. A K&N filter or similar and aftermarket cans will surely lead to better results as well. Remember, a horse receiving more hay will also produce more...output :)

Some time (one or two years ago) I've bought the kit from CA Cycleworks and made a thread about the whole installation process here. Although I do have an M900 and not an M600 this should be quite helpful, you'll just have to replace the jet diameters for your model then.
Nevertheless, I thought the investment was well worth it. Period.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and can you send me the link to this thread, please. Or what words need to search to find it. thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts