Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reading a few pots here and there on this sites makes me realize we all come here to share our problems... Its kinda like a big AA meeting but for Monsters... We do hear about great things too though...

What makes it great is that we all can relate, someone wrote about having trouble with their tail chop. I remember when I installed my mirriors, thought its was gonne be a walk in the park... A few days later, and a stripped mirror, break bracket and bolt, and a long tirp out to the bay area I had my mirrors all good to go... Heck just yesterday I went to fefill my break and clutch fluid and the dam screw was acting up, I thought not again! Dam thing was on tight, too tight, almost stripped that, lol..
Someone mentioned about getting parts back when u get your bike serviced... I had high mounts installed, yet untill I was reading today, I realized I never got my CF heel gaurds that came stock with my 800s ie... No problem for me, don't need them, but might have been able to give them away to someone that wanted then right?
Those dam bike stands, still looking for a set or just the rear.. Thanks to a fellow member who postd a link to a store that sells a good package deal... I might just end up getting that set. Thank you.
Oh then there are the laethers and riding gear posts, Still looking for a great fitting leather jacket, tried Alpinestars, love their looks but the fit is too tight... haven't tried their size 60 yet. Only had one, yes one leather jacket feel good one me.. and it was a Joe Rocket I believe.... Dunno if its a god brandor not, it said made iN China.. lol I'am still shopping for a good deal and a good fit.

Its just great knowing we can all come here and share the good the bad and the ugly with each other... We all care in a certain way, because of how helpless we felt when we didn't have the answer to our problems or questions about our monster. Then Bingo one day a fellow member hooks it up and helps out. Its almost like u want to help because u know how it feels to have a problem and no have the answer to it...
Just want to give a thanks to the people to put this site together, and to all that have the expirence and knowladge to help me and others who are in need at times.
Thanks ;D

·
Registered
600 Posts
Totally agree. Nothing beats learning from real life experience. This board has also educated me in many ways that go beyond Monster ownership. This is my hangout.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Liter_leaner lent me his pipes so I didn't have to wait a month for Strati to mod them. This board is my second home when my wife is pissed off and kicks me out. You all are my family (que instrumentals and sniffleing from the audience).

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
This board is my second home when my wife is pissed off and kicks me out. You all are my family (que instrumentals and sniffleing from the audience).
Can we stay at your place when we are in Spain, then?
You can stay at my house if you somehow end up in Fresno, CA. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
NOPE ;D ;D Just kidding when are you planning on being in Spain? Where will you be?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts