Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Been browsing the forums for a while and decided as a new M696 owner I had to introduce myself.

I've been set on getting a motorcycle for some years now, however insurance costs would have raped me until having just turned 25 this month. To commemorate the event, I purchased a pearl white 2009 M696 that is getting delivered to my house on April 1st.

I considered other bikes, but really if I could have only one bike, the M696 seemed like the most versatile, best style, and came with a true sense of pride in ownership. It seems like the first and last bike I would ever need or want.

Having only had a dirt bike growing up, I haven't ridden in years so I've opted to take a safety course at the end of March. It's three days and will be days before my Monster is delivered to my house so all the learnings will be fresh in my mind.

I'm excited to be part of a tight knit group of Ducati owners and looking foreword to all the bike talk here in the forums!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats on the bike..I just bought the same one last week :) 09 pearl white m686...I can't wait for the weather to warm up to actually get out on it. I started out by riding dirtbikes as well then took my MSF course about 3-4 years ago. Although I started on a Kawi EX500 for my 1st streetbike I am excited just as you are to get out on this awesome bike! Congrats and enjoy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts