Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just registered for SFBMHA, I came upon this site by browsing on the internet for motorcycle clubs. It's been almost 7 years since I've last had a bike. So this past weekend, I went out and bought a 2002 Monster 750S from Marin Ducati-Triumph. I thought it would nice to meet up with fellow Monster owners to ride with and pickup some safty tips. Please inform me of future rides and events, thanks.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Welcome to the group. We've tried to have at least monthly rides during the non-winter months. We're all concerned about safety, but our record hasn't been too good during 2003. :-[

In addition to the MSF course, which I highly recommend, get a copy of Proficient Motorcycling by David L. Hough and study it carefully. I'm going to reread my copy soon, to see if I can pick up a few more useful tips that I might have missed the first time through.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Fast:

Don't forget to visit the SFBMHA club page as well... Lots of stuff there. Still working on some sections though. There are photos there you can view, along with maps, write-ups of the various ride routes we've taken.

Sign up there and you can see SFBMHA exclusive event content. We've got a DNA-sponsored event coming up in April 2004. There's a link to the sign-up page on the main page there.

Daffe

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Hey fatrails, wellcome to the hulligans! hope you can join us on our next ride... BTWY guys, when is the next ride??? :-/

·
Registered
99 Posts
This weekend is the next ride. Nobody knows it yet but I think it's the perfect way to burn off some turkey-calories. Who's game?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for the replies, looking forward to meeting you guys. But first let me get use to my new bike. :)

·
Registered
684 Posts
I'm up for a ride this weekend.

Fastrails, did you get that senna 750s they had? Just curious; I looked at one there a while back.

Welcome.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Ah, the anticipation... ;)

Yes, I do have one. I got it about two and half months ago (from Munroe Motors). I dig it more and more every time I ride. Congratulations; it's a great bike! ;D I look forward to checking it out.

Ride safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts