Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new to the board. Just bought a yellow 2001 Monster s4. The prior owner hardly rode it; only 1300 miles.

Now, I have to sell my cbr600 f4i.

Just wanted to indroduce myself and say "hi."

--Mike

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Hi Mike, glad you can join us. Congrats on your new bike!! You'll love it here! ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tom,

Cost was $6500. Only mods are a set of Arrow high mount carbon fiber pipes. The seller also threw in a Suomy helmet and a magnetic tank bag. Is that a good deal?

--Mike

·
Registered
248 Posts
Tom,

Cost was $6500. Only mods are a set of Arrow high mount carbon fiber pipes. The seller also threw in a Suomy helmet and a magnetic tank bag. Is that a good deal?

--Mike
Friggin awesome deal!!. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your going to love that bike...And a heck of deal on it...Look forward to spending thousands more to trick her out...I know I have..I got the same bike the yellow monsters are the fastest ones ya know... ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good to hear I got the fastest color. :) Thought it was a prettty good deal. The seller's wife just had a baby, so all he wanted was enough money to pay back the rest of his loan. It was funny how thrilled she was when he told her the bike had been sold. He looked kind of sad, though.

What mods should I get first?

Looking forward to riding this summer.

--Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got to open up the clutch cover and let the noise out...You won't believe the looks and questions you get from everyone "hey,is that suppose to sound like that" Ha!Ha! you got to love it......VTM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts