Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice 275 mile loop through the Sam Houston National forest ;D A touch windy, but not too bad! I may head back up and through that area on Monday. Anybody interested in a New Years Day ride?

I'd be leaving from the Clear Lake area...

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
equipment junkie said:
Nice 275 mile loop through the Sam Houston National forest ;D A touch windy, but not too bad! I may head back up and through that area on Monday. Anybody interested in a New Years Day ride?

I'd be leaving from the Clear Lake area...
maybe! let's see how I'm feeling monday morning first ;)

·
Registered
359 Posts
im trying to get a new battery for the bike. If i do before monday I'm in.... i would be leaving from the clearlake area as well.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cycle Gear - I45 at edgebrook (Just purchased a new battery for the wifes Honda NT650 Hawk...) Yuasa no maintenance battery (pretty cheap too!)

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
equipment junkie said:
Cycle Gear - I45 at edgebrook (Just purchased a new battery for the wifes Honda NT650 Hawk...) Yuasa no maintenance battery (pretty cheap too!)
yeah, they're hit or miss though on the yuasas, sometimes they've got the one you need in stock and most of the time they don't, price is usually very good though

·
Registered
359 Posts
they dont have it, i had to order it from texas yamaha. what is the ride plan? ( distance, what time you wanna leave/ get back) sorry for all the question but i have a wife and new born at home. Let me know i think that me and ducatibilt wanna come.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
looks like I'm out for tomorrow, I'll be celebrating my dad's birthday most of the midday

gonna be an awesome day for riding though, so y'all have a good ride [thumbsup]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmm...just stumbled out of bed on New Years morning (O.K. that not quite the truth - I did take the time tomake some much needed coffee!) If anyone would like to brave the coolish temps outside and go for a ride...give me a buzz on my cell at 713.875.9060. Youconfused - not picky about route,
time or distance (I rode three hours or so yesterday morning - got a little of the "gota ride" jones off
of my back yesterday :)) We probably should work around your schedule - my kids are grown and do not live at home any longer (Thats a sometimes good and occasionally not so good thing - for instance when your daughter lives in Seattle...) so I don't really have to worl around too many
domestic reponsability issues... If no one wants to go riding, I really need to spend some time scrubbing my bike a ittle...when it warms up!

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
equipment junkie said:
Hmmm...just stumbled out of bed on New Years morning (O.K. that not quite the truth - I did take the time tomake some much needed coffee!) If anyone would like to brave the coolish temps outside and go for a ride...give me a buzz on my cell at 713.875.9060. Youconfused - not picky about route,
time or distance (I rode three hours or so yesterday morning - got a little of the "gota ride" jones off
of my back yesterday :)) We probably should work around your schedule - my kids are grown and do not live at home any longer (Thats a sometimes good and occasionally not so good thing - for instance when your daughter lives in Seattle...) so I don't really have to worl around too many
domestic reponsability issues... If no one wants to go riding, I really need to spend some time scrubbing my bike a ittle...when it warms up!
ah, too bad I didn't wake up earlier! the family decided to make my dad's bday thing a dinner instead of a midday thing so I ended up sleeping in...

we WILL get this done! My bike could use a little stretch in the legs and on the sides of the tires [thumbsup]

oh, and btw, I'll be installing a new slave cylinder on someone's 750 sometime either this week or next and it got me thinking that we could possibly use another maintenance clinic sometime soon... I'll put a new thread up about it ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.