Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello mocha.

so, seeing as i think im finally getting my monster this saturday, i was curious as to how to officially join mocha?

are there dues?
is it like a gang where i got to get beat in?
where do i put my tattoo?

:p

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
y'all wanna be beat in or sexed in?? ;D ;D

hell no, just come on out and hang with us! once the weather stays consistently warm we'll be scheduling rides and stuff

G

·
You guys didn't tell him about the initiation?
Dog, you gotta ride down Belmont on the Monster butt naked!

R.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
It is fun and like the guys said once weather turns for the better we will be riding hopefully quite a bit. So welcome and enjoy the addiction!!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I agree, we should have some kind of funny initiation. Not monetary (sp) but funny. Although, I'd hate to have someone ride down belmont naked to join our club and wipe. Could you imaging road rash on your sausage?

·
Registered
17 Posts
How far north do you guys ride? I'm in Grayslake. I bar tend at Jesse Oaks on the weekends, have any of you been there? Its more of a Harley/Volleyball Bar. I rarely see any other monsters there, but it is great in the summer. There's a huge beer garden and after a long day of riding its nice to sit out there.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heh. sounds cool.

although, i would have to only drink coke instead of jack and coke to make it back safely :p

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
May be high?...I think the seller is HIGH, $19 for shipping. Still only comes out to $29 for 2 polos, but the shipping isn't a deal, the shirts are.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am not sure if I will be bar tending Friday or Sat night yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I do- If you all come see me, I'll have to give you the ducati discount.

G

·
Welcome April900. I'm actually looking for a home in the Grayslake area. I'll be there tomorrow night. Hope to see you this weekend.

R.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
ducati discount, can't beat that! how much for an iced tea? :p

ruben, grayslake, huh? if you don't mind the distance you should check out hainesville too. i have a buddy looking for places up in that direction also.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Dude - that is going to be a serious haul if you're working in the city.

April900 - you should meet us out on Saturday or Sunday morning at Old Orchard for a ride. Its located on 94 at Old Orchard Road. Get off and turn left (head east) and you can't miss it. We're usually right in front of Bloomingdales.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Iced Tea is free for anyone who has a ducati better looking than mine, otherwise it's a buck... Actually, I never charge people for non alcoholic drinks, I'm not sure why, I just never have. I hope its nice for you all Sat, I know I am working Sat night, I'm not sure about Friday night yet. If I work Friday night and Sat, there is no way I'll be doing anything this weekend, except sleeping. You'd be surprised how tiring bar tending is. But, I will try to make it.

G

·
April where's your bar? And please, roll with the dogs!

Ron, it's a hike but the place I hav under contract is right near the Metra and College of Lake County. B might be attending Finch Univ. full time so I'll be paying the bills.
When she's done (2yrs) we're off to Daytona so I can learn to fix Ducati's at AMI. The place is nice. When all is done, party at my crib!

R.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Its right by the college, I live right by there too. You take HWY 45 to Gages Lake Rd. Then take a right on Old Gages Lk rd and its on your left. Do you know where that is?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts