Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the HJC 1 piece leathers I bought off Ebay in the mail today. I have looked around and cannot find anyone who sells or even lists HJC 1 piece leather racing suits. Not that I mind cause they look great! They have full hard armor in all the usual places even a hard spine protector. They have knee pucks and a speed hump. I got them for $350 and they seem to be made very well. Only time will tell. Has anyone heard of HJC leathers before? I have an HJC beater helmet that I use to commute but never seen the leathers before.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I saw them on their website... >

when researching a helmet for my wife. Does that count? ;)

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really like um, I will have to test them out this weekend!

G

·
Hey everbody,
I'm new to this computer thing. I'm trying to get a hold of Bill Sauer, his bike is featured this week. I want to talk to him about his bike. Is it for sale? My name is Slade, (310) 980-5870 or [email protected]. Thanks, I hope this works. I won't be checking this chat room.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was actually thinking of going for the Sport 2 jacket--I believe it was--on newenough.com, but found a ridiculously good deal on a JR Blaster 2.0 jacket on eBay. I hear the quality between the two companies is comparable, and my JR gear is pretty sweet, so I would be happy with that suit. Have fun, and let us know how it turns out! ;D

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That doesn't sound quite right DTM ???
Ya I guess it doesnt :p I should say I hope I DONT get to test them out this weekend!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I talked to the guy last night and it is kind of a strange situation. I dont know if its an April fools joke or what but he is supposed to call me today. I would feel kind of strange selling it I have grown to really love this bike and all its quirks.
With the money I could get another project and start over.
Well see what happenes today.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I would be a little weary of someone approaching you through the gear section of the board when your bike is the featured bike of the month. He had your info from the monthly feature, but why would he not continue using the DML board?

Is he a scammer trying to do the "I will send you the price + 2000 dollars extra, then you send me the bike and the change, etc."

Keep us posted how it turns out.

mitt

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Naw none of that BS, Ive bought and sold a few bikes and I know the scams.
The guy said he worked for a wealthy car and motorcycle nut and that he was told to buy my bike after the guy saw it on the net. After I told him that it was not the easiest bike to keep running and under control he kinda waivered. I told him I really didnt want to sell it and he asked if I could build one that looked just like it but more reliable. I said, ya for $15,000. He said, great, no problem, can you have it done next week?
[smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
I told him six months and I have not heard back from him yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts