Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, not only are the local heat riding BMW's, HD's, and Kawi's....now there are are Yami's.

Just wanted to make everyone aware...

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
What's this new bike look like?

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
like a cop bike with some yammy badges.

[cheeky]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Take a picture of a Yamaha FJ1300, put some flashing lights on it...and then mount it on a wall behind your bike. Get on your bike, and then look in your rear view mirror. [laugh]

Ok, JK... The Yamaha website will have pics of the bike. Just imagine it w/lights, sirens, and painted white/blue...

Thx Ducman, I forgot about the Honda ST1300's. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Side shot of the Honda. BTW you will see these on the 10 Freeway out towards Puente Hills and Hacienda Heights IIRC. I do know Passadena uses them. BTW they are 1100s not 1300 s like I said prior

Attachments

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Dang, that looks a lot different than anything I've seen around. Not sure if I would recognize it at a glance.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Others do as well: ST1300...

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
I often wonder the injury stats on the moto cops. Running around with half helmets and short sleeves.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Perhaps it was a one night stand........

::)

Such a deal.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
That thing looks HUGE! Those mirrors make the bike look even wider than the Harley cops.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
We did some measuring and it's about 4 or so inches wider than our BMWs. I like the power of the Honda better than the BMW, but the BMW handled better at high speed - it just took longer to get there. I also think the Honda is a lot smoother riding around town. I have no complaints... yet.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I think you should just paint the duc white instead. ;D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Dont mind Luis standing there looking like a dork.. Los Angeles school dist bike. I think the cop hit a parked car......LOL!!

And here is the new R1200RTP

1 - 20 of 23 Posts