Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey John does your garage still work or do you want help
prepping the sale...I am very good at sitting in lawn chairs,
and directing garage sale design layouts.
You need curb appeal you know. too many people don't think about that you know.....example: you drive by you look, and something in your heads says nah, keep going. That's a shame
when a mark, er I mean customer just drives by.
I have a degree in lawn sales, but the knowledge I have gained is applicable to garage sales....since this info is kinda confidential between us bsls (that's B.S. in lawn sales types) [no, no, no, bachelor of science.] I'm working towards my masters....anyway as I was saying since it is kinda confidential, I don't want to make
any more suggestions in a public forum....but if you want any level of consulting just let me know..I'm also good at carrying stuff, and putting things where people tell me to. That's pretty much covered by the internship...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
uh yep...plus there's the damage release forms.....but you know basic stuff like dismemberment, because of the huge volume of lawn mower sales....fire, basic stuff...liability mostly.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I guarantee that nothing of mine with a motor will be sold. Ive already reclaimed a fair amount of my old Tshirt collection. Heck I may wear some of those some day. ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
women just dont understand the sentimental value of our stuff. My girl threw away a pair of my boxers becasue there was a hole in them. I then had to explain the whole theory of air conditioning, and all the things we had been through together. Very emotional time for me.... :'(

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think they do understand tony, its just efficiency in dealing with our misguided sentiments, it's cute to them but.....in the end....organization wins over emotional content.
It's kinda like the fluffy carpet on the toilet lid, does the lid stay up like that, no. Do we pee standing up, yes.
So one adapts.
Knowing this you must have your sacred stash. Preferably at a friends house who is still single.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
that would be all the VHS tapes that I dont want her to toss. Slap Shot, Pulp Fiction, Friday, Waynes World etc.... These guys wont lose them. They have yet to enter the world of DVD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts