Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Regardless of what Bergweiserus say:

Bergweiserus said:
not trying to slam you in any way, but i have to tell you- John Stossel is about as giant a dumb-ass as they come. he still purports that global warming isn't happening and it's all a bunch of liberal bullshit. in the face of overwhelming scientific fact, he is one of the few people left on the planet who still thinks this way. even the most hard-core anti-environment conservatives have given-in to the realization that humans are causing the earth to heat up.

he may have a point with the water breeding bacteria over time, but i'd take anything that jack-ass says with a grain of salt and then i'd throw the grain of salt down the toilet.

again, i'm not attacking you, i just really hate John Stossel and would like to warn people of believing anything he says.
I think that he is a genius for standing up for one of my favorite burger joints!

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2662274

·
Registered
49 Posts
i just got hungry for a burger w/bacon & cheez >:D

·
Registered
300 Posts
I like John Stossel, too. But, as politics are off-limits (or so I thought), that's all I have to say about that.

However, I must point out that cow flatulence ia a MAJOR source of greenhouse gases (which, of course, cause global warming). So think twice before contributing to the demand for cows by having that burger and, thus, contributing to the problem.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Shek said:
Blackbean Burger at Chilli's is quite good...
'cept that one contributes to human flatulance, you just can't win. :-\

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.