Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I found this flyer and thought it might be kinda cool to try this out. Joes on Weed st. starting in April every Sunday at 9am to 1 pm they are having a biker brunch, sounds kinda cool I thought it might be something to try then go for a spin. what you guys think?

·
0 Posts
I'll be there. On Saturday it's country dancing!
If you guys didn't know Red Duke is a trpohy winning, professional country line dancer!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
That sounds like it could be very cool. Plus it's right around the corner from my pad.

So one of our boys is a country line dancer? We'll have to go to the competition so we're representin.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
I'll be there. On Saturday it's country dancing!
If you guys didn't know Red Duke is a trpohy winning, professional country line dancer!
you can win trophy's for that?

"if you're gal is finger lickin' come on folks do the funky chicken!" - name that movie

(hint: the lead character's name is crawl)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
That movie is actually based on my life, true story. The hair was exaggerated though. I wanted Denzel Washington to play me, but they went with Paulie Shore. And I haven't won any trophies since I started the mosh pit to "I Got Friends In Low Places". I've been banned from Cadalic Ranch. They even took away my spurs!

·
0 Posts
Get Low..
Get Low, Get low, get low.
From the windough to the wall!
Till the sweat drips down my bawls!

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Get Low..
Get Low, Get low, get low.
From the windough to the wall!
Till the sweat drips down my bawls!
TO ALL THESE BITCHES CRAWL!!!

the radio edit sucks!

you guys got that movie way too quick. pauly shore is the greatest, but his best work was encino man.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about. Obviously, my education is SEVERELY lacking. :'(

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
dude, you need some culture up in ya. i recommend these movies to you:

son in law, jury duty, encnio man, super troopers, south park the movie, in the army now, scary movie 2, and forrest gump for some history.

actually, scratch jury duty, that movie sucked.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Duece Bigelow was a great flick also dont forget Friday with Ice Cube and Chris Tucker and Im gonna git you sucka too quality films there too

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Deuce Bigalow - "You're the best he-bitch in my man-stable" "did somebody say steak?"

Friday - "It's Friday. You ain't got no job, you ain't got sh!t to do! I'ma get you hi today" "I've been smelling yo sh!t for 22 years. you can smell mine for 5 minutes. Now, yo mama told me you got fired the other day. How in the hell you gonna get fired...ON YOUR DAY OFF?!?!" "i grab a dog, and i, i, i choke 'em, and then i, i, i stick my foot in his ass, all day long my foot in his ass BAM BAM BAM!! That's my ple-SHA!!"

I'm gonna git you sucka - "He OG'd...what's that...OverGold" "Every good hero needs his theme music" "Had to give her a part in the movie...she's the producers sister"

all of these are great movies which exemplify the american culture!!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
This site automatically changes some words. Like HONDA

1 - 20 of 21 Posts