Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay folks my office is looking for a new Front Desk Administrative Assistant. Ours is leaving to follow her boyfriend to the east coast.

This position is in Oakley, Ca. It's an approximate Hour and fifteen minute commute from Ceres and Oakdale, from San Leandro it's about 50 minutes.

Start time is 8am, and task include answering phones, filing, potential lien releases, insurance information gathering, calling to order plans and gather job information. You'll be working closely with our Sales Manager while putting together job files on potential work and work we have won.

We are a smaller company with a family atmosphere; however, were growing, and this year we were ranked by ENR magazine as the 13th company in the country for specialty foundation contractors. We were the only company listed in the top 20 that did our exact scope of work.

This is a long term position with benefits. Pay will be discussed with the Sale Manager.

If you are interested in this position and getting in with a company that will take care of you for the long haul, forward me your information and I will transfer it to our Sales Manager.

Thanks,

-Donovan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts