Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am here in the USA on business for a few weeks , also buying Ducati and triumph parts to take back to Thailand,
anyone want to meet up

jerry

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
It's sad when the guy from Australia is more vocal about welcoming newcomers than the locals. [cheeky]

Welcome, Jerry! We hope to see you at Zeitgeist. :)

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
Hey Jerry! If you can make it to San Francisco on Thurs for the monthly meet-up, we'll buy you all the beers ya want. [thumbsup] It's conveniently located across the street from an Aprilia/KTM/Victory dealer that has the best gear selection around and two blocks from the Ducati/Triumph dealer (though a bigger Duc dealer--with a larger selection of accessories--is in Marin).

Where are you staying exactly?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey Jerry...
I'm in Sacramento. Let me know when you're around. I can show you the local roads and watering holes.
Just send a PM and I'm at your service.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Grio said:
Hey Jerry...
I'm in Sacramento. Let me know when you're around. I can show you the local roads and watering holes.
Just send a PM and I'm at your service.

Hi Grio , I am staying in Rocklin area, I have access to a truck , am busy with business and tying to order up all the parts i need forducati and triumph, lookd into Good Times on Auburn today, may go down to Monroes in SF also.and Mike at emsduc in Newcastle.

my Cell is 19167183680

jerry]

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all the nice people I met at Zeitgeist in SF on thursday night, great burgers superb beer . hope i make it back one day.

jerry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts