Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next week people. Looks like its going to be the Rossi biaggi season. Look for Edwards and Roberts to be in it. My guess for surprise racer is going to be Xuas. He will be ready for Jerez. Hope Ducati gets him a worthy machine.

Pato.
Thoughts or Comments?

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
I don't know all the details, so forgive my ignorance. The Desmosedici seems to be one of the most powerful bikes out there (Aprilia's Cube comes to mind as being even nastier) in terms of sheer horsepower. What exactly have Ducati done to the bike's chassis and setup to have seemingly set them back relative to last year, at least at the start? Or, is Rossi truly the second coming? I'd love to see Xuas on the podium at the end of it all, but the Honda and its riders (take your pick), and Rossi, are going to be tough. Personally, I'd like to see Colin Edwards do well. I like the Texan.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
The Doctor is in.... He has basically set the agenda for the operating room.... I love Ducati, but they have no prayer against Vale ;D

Go!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Maybe Ducati haven't progressed as much as the other teams during off season, not necessarily screwing up the design. Also, we have seen one race on what is apparently a way different track. Also, Loris was fighting with Hayden and Edwards throuighout the race...

After a few races in Europe, near the factory & engineers, we may well get an idea of the season to come.

Vale is GREAT, and BTW, race rerun on sunday at 3:00 ET on SPEED

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Jerez is in Full swing here. Things are absolutely crazy at night. Going to Feria tonight, going to take a break from the bikes. Weather is crap. Rained last night and today right before the GP class went out. cleared up for the last 15 minutes. Not to be a turn coat to you guys but I have been invited by the Suzuki Moto GP team (Kenny Roberts Jr.) to represent the US Armed Forces here in Spain. ie. I have paddock and Suzuki team area passes. I have always had respect for Kenny for sticking it out with Suzuki. Well we will see how it goes tomorrow. I will post some pictures.

El Pato

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well what a wet day. I will have some pics to follow soon. I was impressed by how hard everyone went in the terrential rain. Verry sad what happened to Kasey Stoner in the 125 race. Watched the hole race in the Suzuki tent where the weather was dry and the menu was great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually I was rooting for Anthony West in the 250 class. Real nice gentlemen. I will always root for Ducati even though they are not yet up front. It will come. Glad aprilia got financing. Still think they should quit GP they are just not fast. And will the real colin Edwards please stand up. WHERE ARE YOU? Second a big thanks to Team Suzuki Moto GP for hooking me the fu<k up. I will be hanging with those boys at a few other GP rounds. Gary Taylor for President... ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts